SOLAR METERING & MONITORING
Charge Controllers, COMMUNICATION & MONITORING for CHARGE CONTROLLERS, METERING & MONITORING, SOLAR PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA
Blue Sky Energy IPNREM Remote Display
METERING & MONITORING
BOGART, TM-2030-RV-F, AMP-HOUR METER, TRIMETRIC METER W/FUSE, ENCLOSURE
- Easy to read display.
- Audible low battery alarm, based on volts and % full. May be silenced.
- Logged data functions.
This TM-2030-RV is the most recent Trimetric battery monitor from Bogart Engineering. They give a high degree of insight into your battery set. It will work with any charger or solar charge controller. Below is a list of features and specs, additional information on this Trimetric battery monitor can be found in the user and installation manuals linked below.
- Spec One:?Battery volts (9.0 to 75): to verify that chargers are charging to correct voltage for your batteries.
- Spec Two: Battery % full, based on amp hour measurements for accurate information on how much battery energy is left. This method is more accurate than monitors that use only voltage to determine how full your batteries are especially when they are between 30-90% full.
METERING & MONITORING
ENPHASE, WF-01, ACCESSORY, WiFi ADAPTER FOR ENVOY
- Simple?Plug and play installation
- Integrates with smart energy devices
- Automatically upgrades and sends performance data
To prevent having to use an Ethrenet cable to connect your Envoy hardware to your broadband router, you can instead use the Envoy Communications Gateway with this Wi-Fi USB adapter. This simplifies connectivity and makes finding a location for the Envoy much easier. It allows you to connect up to 600 microinverters to one Envoy.
With this wireless adapter, the Envoy can connect to the internet in two ways:
Use the Wi-Fi WPS button on the wireless router or Configure the Envoy using the Envoy local interface
There are installation sites which require you to extend the range of your existing Wi-Fi network so the Envoy can connect to the Internet using the wireless adapter.
Sometimes, the wireless network on site may not have a far enough range for the Envoy to communicate with your router. To strengthen the signal of the existing wireless network to allow Envoy to connect to your internet, use wireless range extenders.SKU: n/a
COMBINER BOXES, METERING & MONITORING
ENPHASE, X-IQ-AM1-240-B M, AC COMBINER BOX WITH IQ ENVOY GATEWAY, 60A, 3X 20A BREAKERS, WITH SOLAR CTCOMBINER BOXES, METERING & MONITORING
ENPHASE, X-IQ-AM1-240-B M, AC COMBINER BOX WITH IQ ENVOY GATEWAY, 60A, 3X 20A BREAKERS, WITH SOLAR CT
- Flexible networking supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- Three pre-installed 20 A / 240 VAC circuit breakers
- Includes IQ Envoy for communication and control
- Provides production metering and consumption monitoring
Enphase AC combiner box with IQ Envoy, 3-20A breakers, calibrated solid core current transformer, 5-year warranty,Durable NRTL-certified NEMA type 3R enclosure.
Easy to install Enphase AC combiner box with Enphase Envoy Gateway installed for you
? Includes IQ Envoy for communication and control
? Flexible networking supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
? Three pre-installed 20 A / 240 VAC circuit breakers
? Provides production metering and consumption monitoring.
? Durable NRTL-certified NEMA type 3R enclosure
? Five-year warranty
* Rating : Continuous duty
* Solar branch circuit breakers: Three 2-pole 20A/240 VAC DIN rail-mounted breakers
* Maximum system voltage: 240 VAC
* Rated output current: 48 A
* Rated input current, each input: 16 A
* Maximum fuse/circuit breaker rating (output): 60 A
* Production Metering CT: 200A solid core pre-installed on solar busbar and wired to IQ Envoy
* Brand: ENPHASE
* Manufacturer Part Number: X-IQ-AM1-240-B M
* Warranty: 5-years
* Function: Gateway to Enlighten Portal, AC combiner
* Length: 15.3
* Width: 15.0
* Height: 8.0
* Weight: 11.2
* Volume: 1836.0SKU: n/a