AGM & GEL
AGM & GEL, SOLAR BATTERIES
WindyNation 12V 100 Amp-Hour (240 Minute Reserve Capacity) AGM SLA Deep Cycle VRLA Battery RV, Solar, Wind, Marine, Off – GridAGM & GEL, SOLAR BATTERIES
WindyNation 12V 100 Amp-Hour (240 Minute Reserve Capacity) AGM SLA Deep Cycle VRLA Battery RV, Solar, Wind, Marine, Off – Grid
- AGM type battery
- 12V 100Ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery. Ideal for Off-Grid Power: Solar, RV’s, UPS, Off shore Marine power, Telecommunications, Portable tools, etc.
- 99.995% pure lead yields an extremely low discharge rate. Float life is 10-12 years at 25 degrees Celsius.
- 240 Minute Reserve Capacity (100 Amp-Hours). Completely sealed AGM lead acid battery, maintenance free and no dangerous fumes.
WindyNation’s BattaMax Series batteries boast a true deep-cycle AGM design. The sealed and maintenance free design offers an ideal battery for the following applications: aerial work platforms, floor cleaning, golf carts, inverters, material handling, oil and gas, recreation (RV’s, offshore marine, etc), remote telecom, and renewable energy. The sealed, non-spillable design also allows the batteries to be used in the following applications: power equipment used in locations where regulatory mandates require use of non-spillable batteries such as airports, healthcare facilities, shopping centers, educational institutions, etc. BattaMax batteries are designed specifically for deep-cycle performance for applications where the battery will be discharged and re-charged hundreds or thousand of times.SKU: n/a
AGM & GEL, SOLAR BATTERIES
CONCORDE BATTERY SUN XTENDER SEALED AGM BATTERY (PVX-2240T)
VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender® Series renewable energy batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Sun Xtender advanced AGM designs outperform flooded, gel and other AGM brands.
- The original AGM battery technology adopted by the military worldwide.
- Maintenance free. Never requires water replenishment.
- Never spills. Mount the Sun Xtender Battery on its side, upright, or on its end.
- Deep cycling designed with unique high density plate technology for superior reliability, more power, extended life cycle.
- Thicker pure lead calcium grids than the industry standard for more power, longer life.
- Proprietary PolyGuard separators prevent shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only manufacturer providing this layer of added protection.
- Low impedance design facilitates excellent charge acceptance. No current limit with controlled voltage charging.
- Sun Xtender products are fully charged at the factory, ready to install upon delivery and transport Hazmat EXEMPT.
PVX-2240T is a popular 6 Volt battery used for applications as diverse as Street & Bus Stop Lighting, Traffic Arrow / Message Boards, Cathodic Protection, Grid Tied & Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Medical Refrigeration Clinics & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations, Parking Lot Lighting.SKU: n/a