- Complete kit includes: (2) 100 Watt SolarEver Solar Panel, 30-Amp (user adjustable) LMS 12/24 30 amp LCD Display Solar Charge Controller with Battery Temperature Sensor, 30 feet of UL Listed 10 AWG Global Solar Supply Solar Cable, all necessary MC4 Connectors, all necessary mounting hardware and Installation Manual
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use
- Kit will provide on average 820 Watt Hours (Wh) or 75 Amp hours of charge per day (depends on sunlight availability). Add more solar panels in the future! The included charge controller can handle up to 4pcs 100W solar panels (12 volt system) and 8pcs 100W solar panels (24 volt system)
- 100 Watt solar charging kit provides up to 100 watts of clean, free, renewable power
- PWM Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows system amperage, voltage, amp-hours, temperature and DC load draw.