- Tray Cables are listed as type TC or TC-ER under UL 1277 Electrical Power and Control Cables
- These cables may be installed in wet or dry locations
- A flame retardant sunlight-resistant black PVC jackets is applied over shielded core.
- ARRA 2009; Section 1605 Buy American Compliant
- Type Solar PV Multi-Conductor Tray Cable 600V DC / 16 AWG
Tray Cables are listed as type TC or TC-ER under UL 1277 Electrical Power and Control Cables. These cables may be installed in wet or dry locations; in cable trays, raceways and open air; and are suitable for exposure to weather, direct burial Class I, Div. 2 (also Zone 2) and Class II, Div. 2 hazardous locations, as well as Class III, Div. 1 & 2 hazardous locations per NEC. Cables with three or more conductors are UL listed for exposed runs (ER) when installed in accordance with NEC Article 336.10(7).