The new IQ Series microinverters are designed for higher power modules, and are smart grid ready. With increased efficiency and a 25-year standard warranty, these lightweight microinverters utilize a simple two-wire cable system that lower cost and reduce installation time. Communications to the Envoy is now over the current conductors, eliminating the need for a neutral wire in the PV system. Enphase IQ6 and IQ6+ microinverter systems conform to NEC 2014 and NEC 2017 section 690.12 and C22.1-2015 Rule 64-218 Rapid Shutdown of PV Systems, when installed according manufacturer?s instructions, and are compliant to new Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements.
IQ micros have a 97% efficiency rating. The IQ6 & 7 can be used with 60-cell modules up to 300W/350W while the IQ6+ & 7+ microinverters can work with 60 or 72-cell modules up to 400W/440W?respectively. Enphase has no enforced DC/AC?ratio. Visit the Enphase compatibility calculator located at www.enphase.com for compatible models.
Unique to these microinverters is an exchangeable cabling system, where you can change the input?connectors from MC4 to H4 if needed. AEE Solar will be stocking IQ/IQ+ microinverters with MC4?connector as standard.
- Simplified design and installation process, with improved two conductor cabling system
- Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements, and?microinverters connected to Enlighten Portal will remotely update to respond to changing grid?requirements
- Can be configured for export limiting or zero export grid profiles
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant to meet both NEC 2014 and NEC 2017 requirements
- Communication to IQ Envoy Gateway over power line connection
- Enlighten Manager and MyEnlighten monitoring options through Enphase IQ Envoy Gateway?provides module level monitoring, with optional home energy consumption monitoring
- Option to add IQ Battery, allowing storage and night time usage of solar power in zero export?situations
- 25-year standard warranty
- Compliant with: UL 62109-1, UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-0003 Class B,?CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 107.1-01
- Compliant to Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirement