- 12V DC Small Submersible Centrifugal Water Pump: NOT self-priming, design to be submerged. Submersible installation and entirely waterproof.
- Max Lift Height: 16.4ft. Max flow rate: 500L/H 132G/H. Max working temperature: 60°C/172F. Waterproof level: IP68, 12W high efficiency motor for energy saving. Lift height is a max height the water goes up, after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle (make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly)
- Two Nozzles: Threaded fittings make it more stable. The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span and corrosion resistance.
- Feature: High efficiency, energy saving, low consumption, ultra-quiet design, high lift & heavy traffic, durable & good insulation.
- Multifunction: Perfect for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, fish tank, hydroponic and pond pump.
Material: PA66+Glass fiber
Power consumption: 13.2W
Rated voltage: 12V
Rated current: 1.1A
Max flow rate: 8.3L/MIN (2.2G/MIN)
Max static head: 5m (16ft)
Diameter of inlet: 13.2mm (1/4 inch thread)
Diameter of outlet: 13.2mm (1/4 inch thread)
Waterproof level: IP68
Lifespan: More than 30,000hrs
Power supply: DC electric source (bared wire)
Driving method: Brushless, Magnetic
Max working temperature: 60°C/172F
Item dimension: 80*64.4*48mm
1. Working at rated voltage (DC12V/1.1A ). The positive pole is red wire, the negative pole is black wire/blue wire.
2. This pump is centrifugal pump, it can’t vent the air automatically, so it must be operated by submersible installation. (If outside water installation, you should make sure it is installed below the liquid surface)
3. When blocking, long-running is not allowed.
4. Preventing any hard particles entering the pumps.
How to Choose pump:
1. Make sure the working voltage, current, head and flow. The Max head means the static head. The pump can lift to the max height when there is no flow. If you want special flow at special height, you must choose more higher head than the height you want to pump;
2. Make sure the dimension (threaded interface or not, the direction and diameter of outlet and inlet);
3. Working environment (temperature and medium);
4. Other functional requirements, such as time control, motion control, pressure control, flow control, and speed adjustment.