The new XR Rails from IronRidge are the structural backbone preventing high winds or heavy snowfall from rippling panels from a roof or buckling the panel frames. They resist uplift, protect against buckling and safely and efficiently transfer loads into the building structure. Their superior spanning capability requires fewer roof attachments, reducing the number of roof penetrations and the amount of installation time
The new XR100′is the ultimate residential mounting rail. It supports a range of wind and snow conditions, while also maximizing spans. XR Rails are available in three targeted sizes: XR10, XR100 & XR1000. Each size supports specific design loads, while minimizing material costs. Depending on your location, there is an XR Rail to match your design needs.
- 4′ to 8′ spanning capability
- Heavy load capability – up to 70 PSF snow load
- Curved profile of rail increases strength in all directions
- Compatible with flat and pitched roofs
- Corrosion-resistant – rails are made of marine-grade aluminum alloy, then protected with an anodized finish
- Link to Ironridge Design tool