- Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors.
- With a higher 1000W wattage and larger 1002Wh capacity, the Jackery Explorer 1000 features 3 standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets, which provide extra capacity to power more AC appliances simultaneously. Note that the total rated wattage should be under 1000w (surge 2000w). 2*USB-C and 1*Quick Charge 3.0 port can charge all your small digital devices like tablets and phones effectively.
- Power your outdoor recreation time from this instant solar generator. Designed for: (1) RV-ers: With no extra setup, powers your mini space heaters, cooling fans, mini-fridges, portable ovens and coffee makers, etc. (2) Outdoor parties: Power blenders, pellet smokers, small household ice shavers, and TVs to extend your grilling and game time. (3) Home backup power: Support emergency appliances such as refrigerators, CPAP/Bi-PAP, computers, radios, and phones to help keep your life as normal.
- Professional MPPT technology provides faster solar recharge rates. The Explorer 1000 can be quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panels together with an adapter cable(package included). If connecting only a single panel, the approximate recharging time is 17 hours. It is also possible to recharge from AC outlets and 12v vehicle accessory ports. Time for full recharging is approximately 7 hours from an AC outlet, or 14 hours from 12v car ports.
- What you Can Get: 1* Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station (1002Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC Adapter, 1* Car Charger Cable, 1*SolarSaga Parallel Adapter Cable, 1* user guide.
Jackery was founded in Silicon Valley in 2012. With state-of-the-art R&D and manufacturing expertise, Jackery launched the first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. As an industry leader in portable power, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers.
Off-grid Solar Generator, Green and Clean Power Supply
Preparing Your Solar Generator
The Explorer 1000 can be quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting 2 SolarSaga 100W solar panels
（not included）together with an SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable (package included)
- Solar recharging steps: 1.Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100; 2.Connect the DC interfaces of 2*SolarSaga 100 with the SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable; 3. Connect the Y Parallel Cable with the Anderson input of Explorer 1000
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span
Power a free life everywhere
Higher Wattage, Larger Capacity
Can not Support Devices Rating over 1000W
Reliable Power Support
Van-life Power Solutions
Enjoy your adventures with this portable
Power Outdoors and Care Families
Multiple Outputs for Different Devices
|Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 1000||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 100||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 500||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 300||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 60||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 240|
|Phone||100 Charges||✓||53 Charges||30 Charges||✓||24 Charges|
|Laptop||12.5 Charges||/||7 Charges||4 Charges||/||3-4 Charges|
|Electric Grill(900W)||50 Mins||/||/||/||/||/|
|Electric Pressure Cooker(1000W)||45 Mins||/||/||/||/||/|
- Portable Power Station Explore1000 Battery Capacity: 1002Wh (46.4Ah, 21.6V)
- 3*AC Output: 3*110V, 1000W (2000W peak)
- Car Port: DC 12V, 10A
- USB Outputs (4): 2*USB-C ports with PD, 1*USB-A port, 1*quick charge 3.0 port
- Input: 8mm DC, 12V~30V (200W Max)
- Dimensions: 13.1*9.2*11.1 in
- Weight: 22.04lbs
PS: The power station is not TSA approved
For power saving, Explorer 1000 portable power station will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under 10W power.
E1000 can not be used as UPS.
- 1* Solar Generator Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station (1002Wh Portable Power Station)
- 1*AC Adapter
- 1* Car Charger Cable
- 1*SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable
- 1* user guide
Q1: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 1002Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
Q2: Can the Explorer 1000 be charged while using?
A:Yes, Explorer 1000 supports pass-through charging. But we don’t suggest, it will cause damage to battery life.
Q3: What devices can Explorer 1000 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 1000 Watt.
Q4: Does Explorer 1000 include a built-in MPPT controller?