- Founded in California in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors.
- VERSATILE OUTDOOR POWER SUPPLY: featuring standard PURE SINE WAVE AC outlet this Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station provides stable power to a wide range of AC-relied devices from TVs, projectors to small blenders, a pellet smoker, etc. which rated under 500 watt(surge 1000W). Standard 12V/10A carport and 3*5V/2.4A USB ports power/charge all your car appliances and small electronic devices like car coolers, air pumps, car vacuums, laptops, phones. Enjoy a camping party like no others.
- PORTABLE POWER STATION RECHARGED ANYWHERE: can be quickly (1)recharged under the sun with Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar panel (Sold Separately) within 9.5 hrs (in full sun) while living outdoors; (2)recharged from a carport within 16 hrs while on-the-road/off-road (charging cable included); (3)or recharged from an AC wall outlet within 7.5 hrs (charging cable included).
- ENJOY THE MOST OUT OF THE NATURE WITH ENDLESSLY POWER: perfect for (1) RV-ers, easily stored in RVs, trailers, enough to power a RV ceiling fan, RV lightings, all your electronics devices without all the settings; (2)Outdoor grill party, powers up a small blender, pellet smoker, small household ice shaver, projector for a nice movie & grill party during a starry summer night with friends and families.
- SAFETY: (1)PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER ensures safely powering sensitive devices like laptops etc. without damages,meanwhile reduces audible and electrical noise; (2)BMS SYSTEM managing over-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature protection, etc. safeguarding you and your devices during usage.
Preparing Your Solar Generator
Off-Grid Solar Generator, Green and Clean Power Supply
With compatible solar power charging, the Explorer 500 portable power station can perform as a solar generator, which can be fully charged under straight full sun in 9.5 hours by connecting SolarSaga 100W solar panel.
- Solar recharging steps: 1.Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100; 2.Connect the DC interface of SolarSaga 100 with DC input of Explorer 500
- Recharging time varies from different location, temperature, weather etc. The actual time may be different
- Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span
Higher Wattage, Larger Capacity
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 500W (surge 1000W).
Can not Support Devices Rating over 500W
RV/Van Camping Campanion
Power Outdoors and Care Families
Multiple Outputs for Different Devices
|Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 1000||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 100||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 500||Jackery SJackery Solar Generator Explorer 300olar Generator Explorer 300||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 60||Jackery Solar Generator Explorer 240|
|Phone||100 Charges||✓||53 Charges||30 Charges||✓||24 Charges|
|Laptop||12.5 Charges||/||7 Charges||4 Charges||/||3-4 Charges|
|Electric Grill(900W)||50 Mins||/||/||/||/||/|
|Electric Pressure Cooker(1000W)||45 Mins||/||/||/||/||/|
- Portable Power Station Explore 500 Battery Capacity: 518Wh (24Ah, 21.6V)
- 1*AC Output: 1*110V, 500W (1000W peak)
- Car Port: DC 12V, 10A
- 3*USB-A port：5V, 2.4A
- 2*6.5mm*1.4mm DC outputs: 2V, 7A( for DIY)
- Input: 8mm DC, 12V~30V (100W Max)
- Dimensions: 11.8*7.6*9.5in
- Weight: 13.3lbs
PS: The power station is not TSA approved
E500 can not be used as UPS.
For power saving, Explorer 500 will be turned off automatically in 12 hours when being drawn under 10W power.
- 1* Solar Generator Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station (518Wh Portable Power Station)
- 1*AC Adapter
- 1* Car Charger Cable
- 1* User Manual
Q1: What devices can Explorer 500 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 500 Watt.
Q2: How to know the working times for my device?
A: Working time = 518Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
Q3: How long does it take to full charge this power station?
A: Within 7.5 hours from an AC wall outlet; Also another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from car port around 16 hours, and around within 9.5 hours from Jackery Saga 100W solar panel (Sold Separately).