- Easy to Use Very User Friendly.
- LCD display – the LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total), alphanumeric display.
- Advanced Remote has additional features for AC in controls and automatic generator start controls.
- It can store up to 10 faults in its memory.
- Allows for programming the inverter/charger and provide real time information on the LCD screen.
The ME-ARC is simple to use, yet allows full set-up of all the standard and advanced features available in Magnum inverters. The ME-ARC also has the option of controlling the advanced features of the ME-AGS-N Automatic Gen Start and the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit using a network connection to the inverter. This remote has convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob programming. Note: All settings/setup menus in the ME-ARC are compatible with MS-PAE Series inverter/chargers. If you are using the ME-ARC with another inverter/charger (other than the MS-PAE Series), some features and setup menus may not be compatible with your inverter and will not function. Contact Magnum Energy to determine if a particular feature/setup menus provided in the ME-ARC are compatible with your inverter.
- Spec One:Magnum Energy ME-ARC50 Users Manual
- Spec Two:Magnum Energy ME-ARC50 Remote Compatibility Guide