- Pure sine wave Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Versatile mounting Accessible design The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Accessible design The MS-PAE Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Convenient switches The MS-PAE Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to read LED indicator.
The MS4448PAE (MS-PAE Series) 120/240V Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
No Series Stacking Required: The unique design of the MS-PAE Series can provide 120 and 240 volts output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
Parallel Stacking: You can parallel up to four inverter / chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The MP panels and router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Magnum Energy’s PFC charger is built into all of their inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger ? using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and Reliable: The MS-PAE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.