The EnergyCell? 200RE front-terminal (FT) battery and enclosure install more easily and in less space than other rack-mounted solutions. As sealed AGM batteries, they require no electrolyte maintenance and are made for both cycle and float service.
These 12 VDC batteries feature low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts that take 1/4″-20 UNF bolts. These are rated for 1,800 cycles at 50% depth of discharge.
The maximum continuous charge rate is? 35 A for the 200RE. On the 200RE the protected front terminal cable attachment allows safe, easy, space-efficient installations. One busbar is included with each 200RE battery to make series connections between side-by-side batteries. 2 year warranty. Made in U.S.A.
- Front terminal access design for ease of maintenance and installation
- High-density pasted plates for high cycle life
- Lead-calcium-tin alloy plates for long life in both cycling and float applications
- High recharge efficiency
- Compact footprint for higher energy density requirements
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage
- UL-recognized component.
- Easy to install and use
NOTE THESE BATTERIES SHIP DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER