The EnergyCell? 200RE front-terminal (FT) battery and enclosure install more easily and in less space than other rack-mounted solutions. As sealed AGM batteries, they require no electrolyte maintenance and are made for both cycle and float service.
The maximum continuous charge rate is? 35 A for the 200RE. On the 200RE the protected front terminal cable attachment allows safe, easy, space-efficient installations. One busbar is included with each 200RE battery to make series connections between side-by-side batteries. 2 year warranty. Made in U.S.A.
- Front terminal access design for ease of maintenance and installation
- High-density pasted plates for high cycle life
- Lead-calcium-tin alloy plates for long life in both cycling and float applications
- High recharge efficiency
- Compact footprint for higher energy density requirements
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage
- UL-recognized component.
- Easy to install and use
NOTE THESE BATTERIES SHIP DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER