The latest, most advanced features on the industry?s most?trusted and proven platform?that?s the essence of OutBack?s?new FXR Series of Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers. Capable of?off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single model, the?FXR Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers provide system designers?with unprecedented flexibility and compatibility for nearly?any power conversion scenario.
The new FXR features and technologies on the acclaimed?FX platform include:
Both off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- Seven programmable modes, including GridZero and Support Mode and built-in networked communications
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages?and time parameters, enabling system designers to accommodate the?specific charging profiles and algorithms of new and emerging energy?storage technologies including Lithium Ion, Aqueous Ion and Flow?chemistry batteries
- Easy system upgradability in the field
FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3s remote to add OPTICS?RE to remotely monitor and control system performance from any location.?Available in power ranges from 2000W-3600W, multiple units may be?stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more?seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety?of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine?inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48V?models, and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive?modular system architecture means that increased power output is just?an additional FXR inverter/charger away.
Available in sealed or vented units with NEMA type 1 die-cast aluminum?chassis designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions?such as high temperatures, humidity or corrosive salt air, the FXR?s?continue in OutBack?s tradition of absolute dependability in mission critical?installations no matter how harsh or challenging the conditions.
Outback VFXR2812A has Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in the same package, 2000 watts of continuous power, GridZero Technology minimizes grid dependence, Field adjustable input/output voltage and frequency boundaries, Dual AC inputs, Field upgradeable
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.25 ? 8.25 ? 12 inches
- Weight: 61 lbs
- Single-phase 120V, Sinewave Output
- Programmable for Seven Different Modes with Generator Assist
- Modular, Stackable Design for up to Nine Inverters in Three-phase and 10 Inverters in Grid-tied
- Up to 93% Operating Efficiency
- Field Upgradable Software
- Standard 5-Year Warranty with Optional 10-Year upgrade
- MPN: VFXR2812A