The 96-cell high-efficiency HIT® N330 solar panel provides your home with a powerful combination of immediate energy savings, long term performance, and sleek beauty. A remarkably low temperature coefficient of -0.258%/°C helps generate greater electricity output even on the hottest days. Panasonic home solar panels are backed by our industry-leading parts and performance warranty that guarantees minimum power output of 90.76% after 25 years.
- Enhanced New Frame Design (40mm)
- Pyramid cell structure design for optimal sunlight capture
- Low temperature coefficient of -0.258%/°C produces higher power output at high temperatures
- Heterojunction technology with ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers reduce electron loss
- Water drainage frame design prevents rain accumulation, eliminates water stains from panel surface