The?POWER DISK??system offers a simple and cost effective solution to residential roof top mounting. The “rail-less” design features a unique base that attaches anywhere on the roof for easier modular layout. POWER DISK is quick to install with fewer components and tools required than traditional rail systems. Vertical adjustments are made easily by simply spinning the disk. POWER DISK includes integrated grounding and is compatible with most framed PV modules.
- Compatible with most farmed PV modules
- Works with 60 and 72 cell modules
- Can be mounted anywhere on the roof or attached directly to rafters
- Made of 6005-T5 extruded aluminum
- Integrated grounding
- UL 2703 code compliant
- Fewer parts than rail-based systems
- Eliminates the need for long rails
- Rotating assembly provides vertical adjustment
Click link below? to Use Preformed Line Products custom design tool., ( you will have to create a free account with them)
- Optimize your residential roof layouts with the unique deck mount attachment.
- Built-in code compliant engineering and simple user interface
- POWER DISK – Assembly Instructions
- POWER DISK UL 2703 Fire Test Certification
- Quality Mounting Hardware Solutions for the PV Solar Industry
- YouTube video for installing the Power Disk?