Quick Mount Quick Hooks for side mounted rails are available for a vanity of roofs including curved tile and flat cement tiles. They come in two height options, low and standard. Their design includes a fitted flashing and a sliding base that make the installation fast and durable. The roof tile do not have to cut, improving the overall aesthetics of the installation.
Quick Mount’s design provides extreme flexibility during the installation enabling side to side adjustment with a tolerance of several inches for positioning the hook in the most convenient place. The base comes with several mounting holes allowing for extended adjustments.
Features of the Quick Mount QHook Low Height QMHLS:
– Works with a wide variety of standard curved and flat tile roofs
– No tile cutting, no tile drilling
– Aluminum mill finished
– 100% IBC, UBC compliant
– Preformed sub flashing is included
– All hardware is made of aluminum or stainless steel
– Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
– 25-year warranty
Quick Mount Hook components:
– One aluminum Quick Hook standard or low height tile hook
– An aluminum base plate
– An all aluminum sub-flashing
– Two 18-8 stainless steel hex head lag screws
– One 18-8 stainless steel self-tapping screw
Quick Mount QMHLS are made in the USA, come with a 25-year warranty and are compatible with most of the leading PV racking systems.