The SMA Tripower CORE1 50 kW commercial inverters from SMA are free standing, allowing easy installation supporting roof, carport, or ground mount PV arrays. These inverters are capable of 3P-480 VAC output, and can accommodate a very high DC to AC ratios, meaning that fewer inverter are needed to service a PV array. These inverters weigh just 180 lbs, and measure 24.4” x 28.8” x 22.4”, and has a NEMA 6X rating. The standard warranty is on this inverter is 10 years, extendable to 20 years.
These inverters have many innovative features that simplify design, speed installation, and lower costs. These inverters have a total of six MPPT circuits, with twelve direct plug in connections. This eliminates the need for external DC combiners, string fusing, or pass through boxes. An integrated DC and AC disconnect further saves on material costs and installation.
A built in Wi-Fi Speedwire monitoring card allows for easy configuration and commissioning of these inverters from a WiFi enabled device, like a tablet or smartphone. Connection to the SMA Sunny Portal can be over wired or Wi-Fi connection, and the new SMA Datamanager-M can be installed for additional plant level monitoring and control for up to 50 connected inverters.
NEC 2017 code can be met by installing TS4-O-F MLPEs on each solar PV module, as these inverters are SunSpec compliant, signaling the MLPEs to initiate a Rapid Shutdown. If needing to comply with NEC 2014 code, then these inverters are easily be installed next to the solar array on rooftop installs.
* Six MPPT Circuits, each with two input strings with provided UTX/H4 connectors Freestanding design for roof or ground mount, without need for special racking
* Integrated AC and DC disconnect, and up to 1.5 DC to AC ratio on inverter sizing
* Optional SMA AC and DC Surge Suppression Modules
* OptiCool Active Cooling system
* Built in Datalogger, allowing WiFi or Wired communications, with local WiFi commissioning
* Optional Datamanager-M for plant level control of up to 50 devices
* Operating temperatures of -13 °F to +140 °F (-25 °C to +60 °C)\
* Meets SunSpec Standards, enabling use of module level MLPE Shutdown Devices
* 10-year warranty, extendable up to 20 years
* Listed to UL 1741, UL1998, UL 1699B
*Compliant with: IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1, FCC Part 15 A&B, CAN/CSA C22. 2 No. 107.1-01
*Compliant to Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements
Be the first to review “SMA Tripower CORE1- Commercial Inverter STP50-US-41”
You must be logged in to post a review.