- Operation: On/Off, Rating: 275A DC Continuous (1hr) , 455A DC Intermittent (5 min), 1250A DC Cranking (10 sec), Voltage: 48V DC, Stud Size: 2×3/8″ (10mm)
- Patented Contour Locking System allows switch to be a stand alone unit, or locked together with other switches
- Control knob can be removed by switching to counter-clockwise 45° position
- Tin-plated copper studs and nuts
- Three removable side plates for access of up to 1/0 cables plus a rear cover insulating the rear terminals against any short circuits. This ensures the switch meets ABYC requirements. Ignition protected
This is a small but heavy duty marine rated battery switch rated at 275ADC continuous or 455ADC intermittent and 48VDC. we use these for connecting and disconnecting DC power going to and coming from charge controllers as well as other small DC loads.