SolarEdge has released their next generation HD-Wave technology inverters which are half the size and weight of the previous generation, and raise the CEC efficiency up to record breaking 99%. Weighing only 25 lbs, these inverters have taken advantage of recent gains in electronics, magnetics, and cooling components to minimize the size, footprint, and reduce cost of these inverters. Increased reliability is achieved through the use of thin film capacitors instead of using more traditional electrolytic capacitors. Like the previous SolarEdge inverters, they are designed to work exclusively with SolarEdge power optimizers. As with all SolarEdge inverters, the DC optimizers operate at a fixed voltage of 380 VDC (400 VDC for the SE7600H-US), and automatically limit the DC voltage to 1 VDC per module when detecting excessive heat, or when the inverter is not connected to the grid, improving installer and firefighter safety.
- 3,000 W to 7,600 W AC output
- Internal Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) for added safety per NEC 2011: 690.11
- Inherently compliant with NEC 2014 690.12 rapid shutdown requirement
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- RS485 and Ethernet Communications interface included
- Optional ZigBee Wireless Communication Kit
- Operating temperatures of -13 °F to +140 °F (-25 °C to +60 °C)