All SolarEdge power optimizers can be used with crystalline silicon PV modules to provide module-level MPPT and performance monitoring, and are designed to work exclusively with SolarEdge inverters. All power optimizers have 99.5% peak efficiency and are backward compatible with older SolarEdge products. The P320, P370, and P400 optimizers can be used with any SolarEdge inverter. The P600, P730 dual-module optimizers (two modules are connected in series, then connected to the optimizer), and the P860 dual-module optimizers ( two modules in parallel connected to the optimizer) are compatible only with the SolarEdge three-phase inverters and are a NEC 2017 compliant solution.
SolarEdge optimizers can be attached to most PV mounting systems using a single fastener; grounding can be accomplished via the included star washer, a WEEB between the washer and the racking, or through a ground lug, depending on racking. AEE Solar maintains stock of optimizers with MC4 input and MC4 output connectors. Optimizers with H4 connectors are available upon request. Frame mount versions of these optimizers may also be available, and attach directly to the module frame to speed installation or for use with rail-less racking systems.
- Model P370-5
- Increased energy harvest through module level optimizers, with 99.5% efficiency
- Mitigates losses due to module mismatch and partial shading
- Module-level shutdown (1 VDC per module) inherently compliant with NEC 2014 and NEC 2017 690.12 requirements
- NEMA 6P, IP68 environmental protection rating
- Operating temperatures of -40 °F to +185 °F (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- Available for 60-cell PV modules up to 370 W and 72-cell modules up to 400 W
- 99.5% DC optimizer efficiency
- 25-year warranty
- Compliant with: IEC62109-1 (class II safety) and UL1741
- Compliant to Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements, when installed with a SolarEdge inverter