- Integrated arc fault protection (Type 1) for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance (part numbers ending in ?-U?)
- Superior efficiency (98%)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install on provided bracket
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internet connection through ethernet or wireless
- Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter, DC/AC conversion only
- re-assembled AC/DC safety switch for faster installation
- Model # SE7600A-USS20NHY2
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC switch, is lightweight and can be installed by a single person on a supplied bracket.
- Product Weight: 54.700 lbs
- Product Depth: 30.500 inches
- Product Height: 7.500 inches
- Product Width: 12.500 inches
- Product Wattage: 7600 watts