The universal SolarMount rail system solutions can be assembled into a wide variety of PV mounting structures to accommodate any job site.? Standard rails give you ultimate flexibility, including bottom mounting and tilt-up options.
Unirac provides a technical support system complete with installation and code compliance documentation, an on-line estimator and design assistance to help you solve the toughest challenges.
- Unirac’s UBuilder?- Design your SolarMount system (the link will take you to Unirac’s website).
To access product literature for Unirac’s SolarMount, click the “Technical Support” link on?Unirac’s SolarMount? page.
Sold in quantities of one (1) each.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flush, high-profile or low-profile configurations
- Roof or ground mount
- Pitched or flat roof
Ease of installation
- Installer-friendly components
- Minimized penetration with longer attachment spans than competitive products
- Designed with customer input
- Grounding and wire management options
- 6105-T5 aluminum extrusion
- The SolarMount? system is PE certified
- SolarMount? is covered by a 10-year limited product warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty