The portfolio spans 14 states and five regional transmission organizations, benefiting from power off-take agreements with a variety of utilities, electric cooperatives and other large energy suppliers:
- 12 facilities in PJM (198.7 MW across DE, MD, NC, NJ and OH)
- 7 facilities in CAISO/WEIM (151.6 MW across AZ, CA, OR and UT)
- 4 facilities in SERC/SW (103.3 MW across CO, FL and TX)
- 1 facility in NYISO (10.6 MW in NY)
- 1 facility in ISO-NE (3.6 MW in VT)
“These solar projects represent an important addition to LS Power’s efforts to accelerate the evolution of a cleaner power grid,” says LS Power CEO Paul Segal. “This acquisition, along with our other investments in the clean energy space, highlights LS Power’s commitment to scaling a diversified development and operating platform that will drive the decarbonization of our economy.”
The post LS Power Expands Portfolio of Clean Energy Holdings appeared first on Solar Industry.