The Next Evolution in Solar System Flashing
IronRidge FM-FF2-001-B FlashFoot2 Kit™ replaces the need for separate standoffs, flashings, and L-feet with an all-in-one design for mounting XR Rails to composition shingle roofs. This integrated design incorporates structural and waterproofing features into a single assembly. The completely redesigned system provides a unique water seal which is elevated and encapsulated, delivering redundant layers of protection against water intrusion. Plus, the twist-on cap provides further protection and perfectly aligns the rail attachment with the lag bolt, maximizing the mechanical strength of the connection.
- Fully elevated and encapsulated seal – This design diverts water away from the seal by raising it 1″, which when paired with the fully encapsulated cap allows the attachment to pass the TAS-100 Wind-Driven Rain Test
- Built-in alignment markers and the single, same 7/16″ socket size helps streamline and speed up installation
- Simple and unique twist-on cap design replaces traditional L-Foot connections – This also protects the lag bolts and provides excellent mechanical strength by aligning the rail and lag bolt in a fully aligned load path
- Also available in mill finish
- IronRidge FM-FF2-001-B FlashFoot2 Kit, 9″ x 12″ with Cap-Foot, Includes 5/16″ x 4.75″ SS Lag Bolt and EPDM Washer, Black, UFO Series, Qty. 1 Box of 4